Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My blog has a name!!

I would like to warmly welcome you to REALISTIC HOMEMAKING!! I guess I could have done better but I think the title it fits me and my life. I don't have a family command center, I don't have a binder that organizes our entire lives and I don't have a perfectly clean house. Does that mean that I can't make things work and that our family can't thrive? Certainly not! It's not that having a super organized house and life are bad. I wish I had that but it just isn't in my DNA. My motto for housekeeping is pretty simple, I do things when I can, and I set realistic goals. I'm not putting myself down what-so-ever; I think my home is nicely decorated, I love to cook & bake, I meal plan and I have fun with my kids. I can't do it all and I'm okay with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment