Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blog name and living room revamp!

You would think coming up with a blog name would be pretty easy but it's not. I'm serious. I've come up with a couple but they are taken or there is something out there similar. Any ideas? I'm taking suggestions.

In other news....We got a new sectional today! I'm so excited! I have been wanting a new look and more seat in our family room for ages. We walked in the furniture, saw this beauty and bought it. In and out in 10 minutes, we were thrilled for it to be so easy. New throw pillow fabric has be bought, just need to make them or have them made and I already have fresh new paint color all picked out. Right now the room is looking VERY beige; beige walls, beige curtains, beige sofa, neutral flooring. We are not that boring, I promise, we used to have a leaf green sofa in the room and colorful throw pillows. I can't wait to pull it all together!! The hardest part will be finding an opportunity to paint with 3 small children. Me and the kids are going out of town soon so I'm hoping I can talk the hubs into doing it while we are gone. The color I've decided to go with is Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams click here to see a room in the color. I just love it! We might even paint our kitchen the same color and carry the same color theme in there but I'm getting way ahead of myself. My husband says I do that a lot, but I think I'm just a planner and a dreamer. Stay tuned to see our progress and the finished product!! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Nice huh?! See what I mean by boring? Not for long!

New accent fabric. So cute and fun but still sophisticated.
 
I love this fabric!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment