Friday, March 1, 2013

Changes!!

I obviously have not posted anything in a long time, it has been very busy around here! Anyway, I've been at a loss as to what direction I should take this blog. Should I have it be about my home life, or about my kids or about decorating or about how our family of 5 fits in a 1200 sq ft. house or about gluten free cooking & Celiac Disease (more about that later). After careful consideration I will write about it all!! About my life. My ups and downs, my struggles and joys. I am not a master of domestic endeavors but I make it work and I think I may need to give myself more credit. Through this blog I hope to connect with other women and moms and it be a place for me to talk about the things that I want to talk about. If I help someone along the way, then that is fantastic!

My goal is to write 1 blog post per week and one favorites post per month. I think that's doable. 

I also think my blog needs a new name.....hmmmm.....


No comments:

Post a Comment