Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 4/22-4/28

I should get these up on Monday but I guess better late than never. :) We had a really busy weekend with some plans that popped up so I am shifting a meal or 2 to this week.

Here it is!

Monday - Man pleasing chicken, asparagus & salad

Tuesday - Turkey burgers (technically a sandwich, right?) with corn

Wednesday - Slow cooker pineapple glazed chicken, rice & peas. I'm going to double the recipe by about 50 % and take half of the whole thing to a friend who just had a baby last week.

Thursday - Crockpot BBQ Ham ( Ham + bbq sauce + brown sugar = yum!!). cheesy mashed potatoes & salad

Friday - Bible study pizza night at our house. We are suppling the pizza and the other attendees are bringing salad, fruit & dessert. I'll make a GF option for the kids.

Saturday - Breakfast for dinner, I'm thinking GF french toast & fruit

Sunday - Potato & ham soup.

Did you discover any new recipes recently? If so...please share!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment