Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 4/15-4/21

Our family has had a pretty expensive month, so this week I had to dig around in my freezer and cupboard to come up with meals for this week & next week. So glad I found a bunch of meat in the deep freezer and planned meals that use very few ingredients. I'm still following my theme nights for simple meal planning and it really helps take the guess work out of the whole process. Love love love my meal planning, even though I am soooo not a planner. :)

Here you go!

Monday 4/15 - Veggie spaghetti sauce with brown rice noodles

Tuesday 4/16 - Yogurt Baked Chicken & mixed greens salad (this chicken is incredibly yummy!!!)

Wednesday 4/17 - Chicken Teriyaki, Rice & Salad

Thursday 4/18 - Slow cooker ham & great northern beans (using left over Easter ham)

Friday 4/19 - GF homemade-ish Pizza (using Hodgson Mill gluten free Pizza Crust Mix)

Saturday 4/20 - Pancakes & fruit salad (the kids' favorite night!)

Sunday 4/21 - Turkey Burgers with either a fruit or veggie


Thanks for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment